Stand Out From the Crowd
Let us actively promote your job opportunities and organization to our workforce community. You get:
Workforce Web Page
Job Seeker Events
VIP Meet & Greet @ Events
Our extensive & diverse network includes people from...
Workforce Development . Education . Community Organizations . Non-Profits . Business & Industry . Parent Groups
Everything in the Get Noticed Plan
- Workforce Web Page
- Monthly Newsletters
- Job Seeker Focused Events
- Feature your top 3 job openings in the “Top Jobs” section of your Workforce Web Page.
- These job openings link to your company’s employment page.
- We’ll update this list of job openings as needed.
- Within our monthly “Hot Jobs” newsletters we’ll feature those same top 3 job postings, and link to their specific job postings on your company’s employment page.
* Want additional job postings? Check out our “Get a Boost” plan to purchase these as an add-on to your Get People plan.
Have something “workforce” related happen at (or on behalf of) your organization? Want to get the word out and share it with the regional workforce development community? We can make that happen.
As a Get People partner we’ll include your short (1-2 paragraph) story within one of our monthly “Word on the Street” newsletters. You can include an image as well as links that tell your story in more detail.
*1 Featured Story per year
Company Specific Blog Post and Email
Let us know what topic you want to share with the workforce development world, and we’ll make it happen. We will:
- Write the content.
- Design the blog post.
- Push it out to our network via our email marketing machine and social media channels.
This blog post also belongs to your organization. You can..
- Share it with your network as is,
- and/or reconfigure it to use within your own content marketing efforts. post on your own website and social media channels.
* 1 Blog Post per year. Want additional blog posts? Check out our “Get a Boost” plan to purchase these as an add-on to your Get People plan.
Be a Presenter at Our Workforce Networking Events
Having the opportunity to present at any of our Career Hacker Cafe networking events is a big deal!
- Speak directly to a crowd of people who are actively seeking to learn about jobs and careers at your company.
- Putting a “face” to your organization and making it personal is where the magic happens and how viable working relationships are built.
VIP Meet & Greets
As a “Get People” partner your company has an open invitation to our VIP Meet & Greets; held during the 1/2 hour prior to each of our “Career Hacker Cafe” networking events.
Meet & Greets allow interested employers, and motivated job seekers, to have some serious face time to mingle, chat, and exchange contact info if the vibe is right. They give our partners a leg up to make connections with people that could become valuable members of their team.